Lunes, Nobyembre 26, 2012

My FIRST ENCOUNTER...

NOTE: Since I can't access my former blog, sadly due to being hacked (Wow! My very first blog, and ITS WORTHY OF BEING HACKED! :p)...

I opted to make a new one...

I give you the VERY FIRST entry about my FIRST ENCOUNTER WITH RX OF LALAKING PALABAN.


November 17, 2012...

SOGO Recto...


7:55 p.m.


The phone rang...


It was the front-desk informing (or, rather inquiring me if i do 

have an expected visitor) that my guest has arrived...

Then, a minute later, the door bell rang...


Ah...


The face behind that MYSTERIOUS MASK...




Shall I coin a term for his features? (If there is still no terminology that is existing yet as of the moment)  

ANGELIC MASCULINITY.


Such is the way to describe this DIVINE CREATURE that I am beholding right in front of me!


Indeed his body was a HOT SIGHT to behold...


BUT HIS FACE...


IT WAS LIKE "HEAVEN ON EARTH!" (if there is such a place as "heaven!" ... Though I am now beginning to believe that it does exist... IN THE ARMS OF KUYA RX! xp)


Call that exaggeration but that is how I see him...


Now I know why he is the "talk of the netizen town" so to speak!


His demeanor was very respectful. 


Having a conversation with him was quite, I may say, intelligent! 


I can see that he's not the typical of (excuse me for my 

manners, please!) DUMB-DUMB HUNK!

His skills in massage therapy is also a must try... 


And I may say, since it was indeed my first time, worthy of being sought for!


And when he makes love... WOW! IT WAS DIVINE! 


His kisses and caresses will SURELY TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY! 


Though, I may say, his manhood was also a WORK OF ART just like his well-sculpted body!


Kuya RX... 


A god-like masseur...


An encounter of the finite with the divine!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento